- Safety conditions for fire prevention and protection.
This standard establishes the safety conditions for fire prevention. It applies in places where the goods, raw materials, products or byproducts that are handled in the processes, operations and activities that involve fire risks.
- Protection systems and safety devices in machinery, equipment and accessories.
The purpose of this standard is to prevent and protect workers against the risks of work. For example, safe materials would need to be used when operating materials at all times. You can shop rags in bulk that are made from the appropriate materials for safety.
- Safety conditions for the storage, transport and handling of flammable and combustible substances.
This standard is intended to prevent and protect workers from work and fire hazards. It applies where flammable and combustible substances are stored, transported or handled.
- Safety and Hygiene for the storage, transport and handling of corrosive substances. Irritant and toxic.
Its purpose is to prevent and protect workers against the risks of burns, irritation or intoxication. It is used where corrosive, irritating or toxic substances are stored, transported or handled.
- Safety and hygiene in workplaces where chemical substances capable of generating pollution in the working environment are produced, stored or handled.
Its objective is to prevent and protect workers’ health and to improve the safety and hygiene conditions where chemical substances are produced, stored or handled which, due to their properties, concentration levels and time of action, are capable of contaminating the working environment and altering the health of workers, as well as the maximum permissible levels of concentration of these substances, according to the type of exposure. It is applied where chemical substances capable of generating contamination in the work environment are produced, stored or handled.